Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy Monday

There are so many things to blog about! And I'll get to them all soon. I promise. I just wanted to hop on here and say that we're back from the beach! We had such a fantastic time and can't wait to go back. Today has been filled with unpacking, doing laundry, cleaning the house and car, grocery shopping and getting back into our routine. My boys have been really well behaved today which is helping me stay in a great mood. Another contributor to this great mood is milk. Yep, you read that right. Milk is making me happy right now. More specifically, milk that I bought from Wal-Mart for only $1.88 per gallon! Cha-ching! So do we have 4 gallons in the fridge right now?? Yes, yes we do. : )

Hope you're having a happy Monday too!


Come back soon for more beach pictures!

3 friends stopped by:

Amy and David Ziehl said...

Oh Jess. I love you.

Allison said...

Jessi you crack me up!

Diane said...

Jessie,
I love you AND you crack me up.

And....you've always been my milk child. Always.

hugs, mom

Blog Widget by LinkWithin