Thursday, July 16, 2009

He knew right away...

that we were perfect for eachother. I'm grateful everyday that he stuck around long enough for me to figure it out too. I love you Ammon! : )

Happy 4th anniversary!

(too bad i don't know how to work my scanner. if i did, there would be an adorable picture of the two of us right here)

4 friends stopped by:

Ammon said...

I don't know if you "stuck around" or if I just stalked you and charmed you up good until you couldn't say no. :-)

Ammon said...

Oh, and happy anniversary to you too babe. I can't imagen my life being any happier with anyone else. We truly are perfect for each other... Just look at our kids :-P

meg said...

aww.. cute.

Diane said...

I love you guys. Good job on the whole marriage/kids/family thing. Proud of you.

Mom

Blog Widget by LinkWithin