Friday, July 10, 2009

Oh photoshop...

how I love you!!

I've been playing around with some of my favorite photos...


Here is my original. It's good, right?


But look at this!! This is my favorite picture of all time. At this moment anyway...


Today I learned how to work with textures. I'm not a HUGE fan of the way this one turned out but... it looks old-timey and that can be cool for certain photos.


There. That's better. Not quite as warm. I like it.

The rest of these were done with that technique I learned a couple days ago. LOVE THESE!


Original



Original



Original



Original


4 friends stopped by:

Ammon said...

This woman amazes me... Good thing I married her.

Michelle said...

Go get some house work done :) You can see that I am really working hard!

Beck said...

Awesome! Did you buy a certain program for it? Or was it one already on your computer? Sorry about all the questions. I just like to learn new things. :)

Diane said...

I am looking at these again. I am SOOO excited to see what you can do with a few of my favorite pics, too! You have a great eye. These pics were perfect to begin with, but I love the new looks too!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin