Tuesday, August 11, 2009

putting eachother first...


We're having a birthday party for Griffin this Friday. The theme is monkeys and Ginger is going to help me make monkey cupcakes for the occasion. She was picking up the ingredients today and called to ask what flavor cake we wanted. I missed her call because we went to McDonald's with Ammon for lunch. When I called her back, I told her that Ammon prefers chocolate and I prefer either white or yellow but to go ahead and get chocolate. She laughed and said that when she couldn't get up with me, she called Ammon and asked him. He said that I prefer yellow and he prefers chocolate but to go ahead and get yellow. : ) Cute, huh? We both wanted the other to have their first choice. It's so nice to know that your eternal companion puts your desires ahead of their own.

I love you, Ammon.

7 friends stopped by:

Diane said...

I think this is about the sweetest thing I've ever read. I love it that you are capturing these moments. I wish I would have done better at that.
Life is good when you love each other like that.

sasha said...

jessie!

so good to hear from you.
i would love to make your header!
i don't know if you would like it, but if you don't you don't have to use it! =]

i actually use photoshop to make my headers. i'm just trying to master how to use photoshop.

sasha said...

jessie!

so good to hear from you.
i would love to make your header!
i don't know if you would like it, but if you don't you don't have to use it! =]

i actually use photoshop to make my headers. i'm just trying to master how to use photoshop.

sasha said...

k, girl.

send me your e-mail address.
yours is done. if you don't like it.... uh... oh well. haha..

at least i got more samples for my portfolio.

just remember... i was working on simple patterns, so it might not be what you want...

anyway, shoot me an e-mail at sashaiteno@gmail.com i will attached the goods. =]

sasha said...

ah. typo. typo. typo.
it's past 2:30 in the morning... haha..

sasha said...

jessie,

do you like it?
you don't have to use it if you don't!!

p.s go to fonts and color and scroll down to border color and put it on white. and see if you like that better. =]

Jessica said...

Thanks Sasha! I love my new header!! You're so talented. I just realized that an 's' is missing in Jessica. If you want to send me the .psd file, I can fix it. Or if you're feeling up to it, you can. : ) Thanks again!

and i LOVE having no borders. thanks for the tip!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin