Saturday, September 12, 2009

Farm Birthday Party - the food. and favors.


I had so much fun planning the food for this party!


Watermelon Pops were made by cutting watermelon with star cookie cutters, putting in a popsicle stick and freezing. They were a big hit and so cute! (thanks meg)


Noah's Garden. Just a vegetable platter all lined up in neat rows.


Little Piggies = Pigs in a blanket.


Hay = Pretzel sticks


Chicken Feed = Chex Mix


And the favors! Stuffed with noisemakers, candy, and bubbles. : )

7 friends stopped by:

Cortney said...

We were quite bummed we weren't able to make it. :( Looks like fun!!

Cortney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather O'Pry said...

Jessie you are so creative and I love the cakes. Great job...I will call you for ideas when Hunter's birthday gets close.

meg said...

you gotta shower your banner, too! it was adorable. you threw a HOPPIN party. noah has an awesome mommy. ...and aunt meg. ;-)

meg said...

shower?? what the heck. i'm an idiot.

show your********

Emily said...

I googled "farm party" and your blog popped up. I love all your ideas and am planning my boy's second birthday party. I know this is waaaay after the fact, but where did you find those cute favor pails? Maybe that store will offer a different line of patriotic pails for this summer. Thanks so much :)

Jessica said...

Hi Emily! I found the pails at Target's dollar spot. I thought they were the cutest things I had ever seen. Hopefully they'll carry them again this year. Good luck!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin