Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Brady Bunch Boys


We went to Pilot Mountain over the weekend to do some exploring. The boys LOVED it! They made me nervous quite a few times. Especially when we went to the overlooks... More on that later. I just wanted to share this picture that I snapped in the parking lot. It wasn't posed or anything.... Griffin kept pushing Ammon's head to the side so they could look at eachother. So sweet, huh? I love these men so much. It totally remind me of this:



2 friends stopped by:

Jenny Whiting said...

hey Jessie, I wanted to send you an e-mail but realized i don't have your e-mail address. i was curious, what kind of camera do you have? I'm taking a little survey amongst my friends as I'm trying to figure out what SLR to buy soon. also, I had a question about quiet books...my mom said she saw one that you had and it was laminated with velcro on it...just curious about it and if you made it up or got patterns from somewhere. my e-mail is jennywhiting@gmail.com. thanks!

Ken said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING !!
(we miss you all)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin