Friday, November 6, 2009

two things...

First of all-- my husband is adorable.

And B-- I have been called, sustained and set apart as the Young Women President in the Mount Airy ward!! Talk about overwhelming! Things have been crazy busy thus far. And I'm sure things will always be busy but I'm hoping the "crazy" part fades with time. I am confident that I can do this. I love these girls so much already. Not too long ago, I was a teacher in the Young Women program so I feel like I already know the girls fairly well and they know me. I have 2 fantastic counselors and secretary. They've already been so much help to me.

Ammon is still in the Young Men Presidency and is not being released from that calling. They have called someone to help the Young Men on Wednesdays though so that he can stay home with our boys while I am at mutual. Life is hectic but really good.

I have more to say but Ammon just got home... It's snuggle time!


10 friends stopped by:

Heather O'Pry said...

Jessie you are so cute! Congratulations on your achievement, you can do it. I tell Michelle all of the time you are like a Martha Stewart (in a good way). Keep us posted on how things are going.

Armstrong Family said...

You'll do great as the YW president!!

meg said...

I wish you would have been my pres when I was in young women's!! You're going to do so great! Let me know if I can EVER help you with anything! love you.

Beck said...

Congrats on the new calling. :) You'll do great!

Diane said...

Your mama is so proud of who you are. You are going to be amazing. Lucky, lucky girls.

WoozleMom said...

So, I love that my mom is one of your counselors. She definitely has some experience with YW! My sister was all, "Mom is stalking me!" so I had to remind her that Mom was the president the entire time I was in YW, plus some. :) Good luck, you'll be great!

Cortney said...

Mom told me you were called!! Yippee! I've been praying for you.

Love ya

meg said...

Winter makes me want a boyfriend. Or just a cuddle buddy...

Ammon said...

I love snuggle buddies. Good thing I have the best one ever.

Emmy said...

Jess, you will be so great at this! I just got caught up on your blog and wanted to let you know! Your family is growing so much and is so beautiful - inside and out! Can't wait for all those service blessings to come your way!
LOVE!
xoxo-emmy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin