Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Trip to VA

We spent this weekend up in VA at my parents' house. It was a short visit but we all really enjoyed it. I have been experiencing some pretty intense pain in my ears these past few days. I guess that has to do with getting all 4 of my wisdom teeth extracted last Friday... I had my dad and my Ammon give me a blessing last night. And while it still hurts, it doesn't hurt as bad as it did yesterday. With all the pain, I didn't even think about taking pictures of our trip. Sad. If I had pulled out my camera, I would have taken pictures of these things:
  • Griffin sitting on the piano bench, playing us a beautiful song.
  • Mom's beautiful Christmas decorations. Noah kept saying things like, "this room is so beautiful!" or "i love all your Christmas stuff!"
  • Poppy laying on the floor, playing with the boys.
  • Griffin laying his head on Nana, giving her some love.
  • Me rocking Noah for "10 minutes". That's the time limit he put on this activity.
  • Soft pretzel and beef jerky from the Dayton Farmers Market.
  • The boys having a blast chasing Sloopy around. (the dog)
  • Both boys jamming on Josh's drums.
  • Noah and Poppy snuggled on the couch watching Horton Hears a Who.
We really had a wonderful time. Thanks Mom and Dad!


1 friends stopped by:

Diane said...

an absolute Christmas gift for me....having you guys come and spend the weekend with us. I loved it all. Every minute. Except the part with you in pain. Hated that part. I've always hated that part. Thanks for making our Christmas weekend sooo fun!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin