We spent this weekend up in VA at my parents' house. It was a short visit but we all really enjoyed it. I have been experiencing some pretty intense pain in my ears these past few days. I guess that has to do with getting all 4 of my wisdom teeth extracted last Friday... I had my dad and my Ammon give me a blessing last night. And while it still hurts, it doesn't hurt as bad as it did yesterday. With all the pain, I didn't even think about taking pictures of our trip. Sad. If I had pulled out my camera, I would have taken pictures of these things:
- Griffin sitting on the piano bench, playing us a beautiful song.
- Mom's beautiful Christmas decorations. Noah kept saying things like, "this room is so beautiful!" or "i love all your Christmas stuff!"
- Poppy laying on the floor, playing with the boys.
- Griffin laying his head on Nana, giving her some love.
- Me rocking Noah for "10 minutes". That's the time limit he put on this activity.
- Soft pretzel and beef jerky from the Dayton Farmers Market.
- The boys having a blast chasing Sloopy around. (the dog)
- Both boys jamming on Josh's drums.
- Noah and Poppy snuggled on the couch watching Horton Hears a Who.
We really had a wonderful time. Thanks Mom and Dad!