Saturday, January 2, 2010

Project 365


I am SUPER excited about this! In the year 2010, I will be taking a picture every single day. I love to say that I scrapbook but honestly, I don't remember the last time I really sat down and did a layout. It makes me so sad. If you scrapbook at all, you must know about Becky Higgins. She is super talented and has already had an amazing career. She is branching out on her own now and has made a kit called, Project Life. When I came across this kit, I knew it was just what I needed to get back into scrapbooking and photography. It is simple. I can do this. I still want to create and come up with new layouts but for right now, when life is so hectic, I know I can at least accomplish this much. I'll post my POTD (photo of the day) weekly on this blog so I have them in digital form. Here's to a wonderful year -- documented!!

3 friends stopped by:

Jenny Whiting said...

I'm totally with you on this and am anxiously awaiting my package any day now. In fact I ordered 5; I was so worried she'd run out like last year and I wouldn't get one. ha, so now I need to sell a few--or gift a few. Anyway, I'm excited to start and it'll be fun to see your pics too. Like you, I haven't really scrapbooked in forever and hope to see that change some this year.

Heather O'Pry said...

I would love to sit down one day a week and just get some scrapbooking done. I have tried to get your sister motivated on this as well, but we never have time. I think that will be one of my new year's resolution's is to document my children's life more. Thanks Jessie. I never make resolutions because I never follow through with them, so this year I said I was going to laugh more. I will add documentation to my list as well. Thanks!

sasha said...

oh, how cool!
that's one of my goals this year. to be more crafty.

wish me luck! haha...

p.s we are going private and i need your addy!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin