Sunday, December 20, 2009

No Will Power

It snowed over the weekend. A lot! We got about a foot of snow. Everything was so beautiful and white. We were all sitting in the living room together and honestly, it felt like we had no choice. I mean, there was lots of snow on the ground. We were staring at our Christmas tree. The presents under the tree were begging us to open them. It just felt like Christmas. Ammon and I decided to exchange gifts. I gave him some Smurf buttons to put on his messenger bag. I also made him a photo book which he LOVED. It was full of pictures taken this past year. He's excited to show it off to everyone he sees. : ) He went all out on me. I knew I was getting a netbook and a case (we ordered those last week) but he surprised me on Saturday with a beautiful pearl necklace! I've been wanting one for awhile and he can take a hint. : ) The netbook was supposed to be delivered on Saturday but due to all the snow, they said it wouldn't get here until Tuesday. I was bummed. Then tonight, the doorbell rang and Ammon came upstairs carrying my cute little computer! It was such a pleasant surprise. Merry Christmas to me! I'm blogging while laying on my back in my comfy bed. I love it!

We're making the boys wait until Christmas to open their presents... We're so mean.


1 friends stopped by:

Beck said...

This is why we have our presents shoved in the closet, lol. That and Leo would have ripped into them ages ago. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin