Friday, December 11, 2009

Free Stuff

Ammon LOVES getting free stuff. We usually get free things in the mail every single day. Most of it we don't need but since it's free, Ammon has to have it. Some of the things we've received free of charge:

lotion
dry heel cream
gas medication
tampons
face wash
chocolate
dog food
cat food
jar opener
caulk
diapers
and most recently, breathe right nose strips.

Neither one of us snore, unless we're congested, but we both wanted to use the nose strips. We were curious to see what they felt like. So last night before we turned out the lights, we put on our nose strips -- so sexy! They weren't uncomfortable and I got used to them very quickly and fell asleep. When the tv came on this morning (we use it as our alarm clock), I was exhausted. Ammon asked me how I slept, like he does every single morning. I told him that I didn't sleep well because I had dreamed all night long. At least that's what I thought in my head... I'm not sure how it came out. I remember him saying that he dreamed all night as well. And this next part might not be accurate. See, it takes me quite awhile to really wake up. I think he said he had a dream that he and I were shopping. And then somehow, my little sister came into the dream and she shot someone! I'm sure there was more to the story but, I don't remember. Just like I don't remember any of my dreams from last night.

So, back to the nose strips -- I don't think we'll be using them again.


5 friends stopped by:

Emmy said...

Hmmm . .sounds like pretty solid reasoning. .

Diane said...

Megan shot someone??? wow, interesting. I was going to buy some of those for Dad to try out, but he doesn't need any crazy dreams. He has to live with me, I think that's probably enough.
ummmm...what do you do with the dog food and cat food? Hope that's not part of your food storage!

Ammon said...

Griffin will eat anything. :-)

meg said...

Wait... I'm your only younger sister. What the heck?!?!

Unknown said...

I love getting free stuff in the mail too! It's so fun to have an unexpected package in the mail!

Sarah Bradley

Blog Widget by LinkWithin