Sunday, December 6, 2009

So far behind!!

What is up with me not blogging lately? It stresses me out to think about editing all the photos I want to post so... I'm not going to. I'm going to throw a bunch on here and worry about editing them later. Or not.

So I'm sure I'm THE LAST person to blog about Halloween. We had a lot of fun festivities planned but on the actual day of Halloween, it rained. And my boys were sick. We were able to go to a Halloween playgroup that week and visit with Granny.

Ever since Noah saw a Diego episode about Spectacle Bears, that's what he wanted to be. So we searched the internet until we found one that got his approval. We found Griffin's adorable lion costume at a thrift store for $4!! He was completely in love with his costume. We got it months before Halloween and Griffin would find the costume, bring it to us and sign "please" all the time. He wanted to wear it everyday.


Noah in his costume. This was taken while we were at Granny's house.


The boys and their playgroup friends. : )


Griffin at playgroup. Cutest lion ever!!


1 post down. Only 20 more to go!


1 friends stopped by:

Mommydew said...

Seriously, I have the cutest little nephews. I love their costumes, adorable.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin