Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday Flashback

Ammon is not home atm.  The babies are sleeping.  I'm being lazy.  I'm sitting on our bed watching "The One with the Cop" and looking through the pictures on Ammon's laptop.  I came across some pictures I had scanned in while visiting my parents about a year ago.  These were taken on July 17, 1993 - my baptism day.


Look at my parents!


My daddy baptized me.  I'm so grateful I've always had the priesthood in my home.  Then and now.


I remember the water was freezing.  I was so nervous even though Dad and I had practiced many times.  I wrote in my journal that day... I should dig that up and post it on here.

Look how tan my arms and legs are!  But not my hands and feet??  What's up with that?!


6 friends stopped by:

Diane said...

Josh was due one week from your baptism day. He was born 2 1/2 weeks after this picture was taken. He was over nine pounds. That dress was awesome....I could wear it pregnant or not.
YOU were amazing that day....so mature. And so very sweet. You took your baptism very seriously and wanted everything to be perfect. And it was. You made the program, and you were so proud of it. I love you, sweetie, and this picture is great. One of the best days ever. Hugs.

Diane said...

oh.....and about those white hands and feet. You have always been my cold child. You got cold whenever you were wet. I mean freezing, and your hands and feet turned a little white I think.
:) just a thought.

The Katzbox said...

I remember that gang.....and how hot was your mom!!!!

Yea Jessie, you were always deep. We make jokes about it, but I think you were always kind of a ponderer...which I adored, by the way...

:)

Jeanette said...

That looks very much like the Jessie I remember. Only maybe a couple years younger. I've got some great pictures from girls camp somewhere...
:-)

Jessica said...

I'd love to see some old girls' camp pictures! Life was SO EASY back then.

Michelle said...

I got it! You were gardening with mom! You were and are such a beautiful girl, Jess.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin