Friday, April 16, 2010

Spelling Woes


Background info -- The boys and I visit Ammon at work quite a bit. Every time we do, Noah looks at the letters on the building and says, "R-E-N-F-R-O... Renfro!"

So today, the boys and I had to run to Target. I love their diapers... Seriously, if you're not using them, you should. They're cheap and they work really well. Anyway, it's a 30 minute drive so we don't go very often. Today we were walking up to the store. Griffin was on my left hip and Noah was holding my right hand. As we got close to the store, Noah said, "T-A-R-G-E-T... Renfro!!" It made me bust out laughing right there in the parking lot. I said, "That spells Target sweetheart, not Renfro." Immediately he said, "Oh. I thought words on buildings said Renfro." Ha.

What a great stage of life he's in. He's so eager to learn, although he's always been that way. I think he'll always have an inquisitive mind. I just hope I can keep up!

0 friends stopped by:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin