Saturday, May 29, 2010

Happy Weekend!


(photo taken Mother's Day 2010...)

We're gearing up for a great Saturday.  The babies and I need to do about 30 minutes of cleaning to get the house back in order.  Ammon is off doing some service.  He's always helping someone.  Usually, it's me.  But sometimes, other people get the benefit of his awesomeness.  He made an orienteering course this week and will have some of his scouts run it this afternoon.  After the boys have their nap/rest time, we'll head up to the mountains to spend time with family.  We're going to cook over the fire and enjoy each other's company.  Then I get 2 more days with ALL my men.  Not looking forward to Tuesday when I have to send Ammon off to work...

We were supposed to have a yard sale last weekend... It rained so we postponed it to this weekend.  Well, the weather dude was calling for rain again so we postponed it.  Again.  And you know what?  It didn't rain yesterday morning and it hasn't rained this morning.  What gives weather dude?

2 friends stopped by:

meg said...

ah fun! wish i could be there.

i really like what you did with that picture, by the way. :)

love you!

p.s. you know how for security you have to do word verification to comment on your blog? well right now i have to type "jezuxi." i'm going to call you that from now on.

Diane said...

I love this picture. You look so pretty, Jess, and your "boys" look good, too. Too bad Griffin is missing.
I'm glad you got to spend time with your family this weekend. It sounded great...now pics from the zoo, please! Love you!

p.s. I have to type "squaw". no kidding. maybe that's what I will call you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin