Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Picnik - time...

Ammon emailed me yesterday and said that he liked this picture of us.  


I told him I'd photoshop it but it's just so hard to make it down to the basement during the day to work on the desktop.  I started playing on Picnik and after a few clicks, I came up with this:


Then this:


Followed by this:


And finally this:



6 friends stopped by:

Michelle said...

You are a goofball!

Unknown said...

I love it! Isn't photoshop the best.?

Thom and Jamie Stansfield said...

I love picnik! So fun and so easy! Love them all!

The Katzbox said...

That black and white one is killer-but your subject matter is SOOOOOOO easy. Puhleese. That's about the cutest couples pic I've seen in awhile. Adorable.

You ARE a goofball.

Ammon said...

Better give credit to Noah for taking the picture. That kid is so smart. He read the "ch" sound yesterday.

dubby said...

lol - thanks for the laugh!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin