Sunday, October 31, 2010

Soccer Mom

Noah started instructional league soccer this fall.  He really enjoyed it at first.  When they started scrimmaging though, we told him that he needed to go kick the ball.  He got frustrated because he thought he had to kick the ball all the time.  Once we cleared up that misunderstanding, things were good again.  He really enjoyed soccer and we all enjoyed watching him.  Ammon especially.  Ammon is a phenomenal soccer player and for him to see his son play was a very special time for him.  I'm excited to finally have the title of "Soccer Mom" and I know this won't be the last season of soccer for us.  : )  Here are some pictures I took on picture night.  There was no way I was paying a ridiculous amount of money on the team's pictures.  Noah loves the camera and we always have to take multiple shots so he can use all of his silly faces.  Love this guy...
























Aren't those shirts the most obnoxious color?!


2 friends stopped by:

Craig said...

I can't believe how grown up Noah looks in these pictures. I see Noah all the time and he doesn't look this grown up. Must be the hair combed to the side. Seriously cute pictures of such a sweet boy. Thanks for sharing.

Diane said...

That is MY grandson. And my heart is jumping for joy.'

Love, Noah's Nana

Blog Widget by LinkWithin