Monday, February 28, 2011

He is at it again

Well it looks like I am going to have to catch everyone up again. I'm sorry, Jessica is so much better at this than me but she is super busy.

We have a new hobby, it is Geo caching. Basically you get longitude and latitude coordinates and then go out and find it. The boys call it "treasure hunting" because some of the larger caches will have kids toys to trade. It is out side with the family (and friends) so what else can you ask for. Check it out at geocaching.com. Here are some pictures.



This was our first find.


This one had tons of toys in it.


Kids love it.



Again kids love it.




Some are harder to get than others.


Some are up high.


Some are down low.



They are all an adventure.


Memories are for the making.



Quality time.




2 friends stopped by:

Diane said...

So cool, Ammon. This seems like it would be so fun. Jess says Noah just LOVES it. I love the pic of Jess in her braids and cap.
Talk about treasures....your famly is one of mine.

WoozleMom said...

I still can't believe I climbed down into that thing.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin