Wednesday, May 25, 2011

cracking eggs

Griffin woke up early this morning.

Just like every morning...

I picked him up and took him into the playroom.  I placed him on the lovesac, turned on the tv and pushed play on his Dora the Explorer dvd.  I staggered back to bed and fell asleep.

zzzz...

The next time I woke up, it was because Ammon was talking.  Here's what I heard:

Ammon - "Griffin, what are you doing?"
Griffin - "cracking eggs"
Ammon - "You're cracking eggs?  Where are you cracking eggs?"
Griffin - "on the lovesac"

Ammon jumped out of bed and checked the playroom.  Yep, sure enough, he had cracked an egg on our lovesac.

Why?

Well, according to Griffin, he wanted to "plant the egg in the dirt and watch it grow".



1 friends stopped by:

Mommydew said...

That's funny, I mean it's not funny but it is.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin