Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Do you know this guy?

100_0363

Oh, Griffin… He is one of my very favorite people.  Look at him all pensive and handsome.  If I told you how many times per day I kiss those cheeks, you’d think I was kidding.

100_0364

I think the correct number is 647.  Pretty sure…

100_0365

He is so silly.  Ammon says that’s his gang sign.  Haha.

100_0366

He is definitely one of a kind.  He likes to do his own thing, his own way.  He is very loving and still lets me baby him a little.  I think he always will.  He’s just that kind of kid.  Has so much need for physical affection.  I couldn’t be more happy about it, really.

100_0367

He does not make my job as his mom easy, but always worthwhile.

If you don’t know him, you really should because…

HE. IS. AWESOME!!

2 friends stopped by:

Lisa said...

Jess, I love this post so much! Really! Miss you guys.

Diane said...

I'm with Josh on this...Griffin is definitely growing so fast. He looks so handsome in this post! And you catch his personality in your words and pictures so well.
Keep kissing him...over and over.
(and give him a bunch from Nana)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin