Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Ward Halloween Party

The youth were in charge of the Halloween Party which meant that I had lots of responsibilities while we were there.  I knew I wouldn’t be able to take pictures once we got there, so we took a couple before we left.

nerdalert 

Nerd Alert!!

Ammon and I dressed up as a nerdy couple which we can already pull off pretty well.  We’re pretty nerdy…

100_3793

Griffin, of course, was not in the mood to take pictures, while Noah is always willing to do whatever I ask him to do.  Here he is kissing Griffin.  (Noah’s idea)  This year, Noah got to choose from a slew of costumes.  He chose to dress up as Batman for the ward party and Spiderman for trick-or-treating.  Griffin HAD to have this garden gnome costume as soon as he saw it.  It is one of the cutest costumes I’ve ever seen.  He has gotten so many compliments on it.

It was a fun party.  We had a hot dog dinner, costume parade, halloween games, and a trunk-or-treat.  There were tons of people there.  A lot more than we expected, but it all went well.  I am so glad that people used this party as a missionary tool.  Hopefully, the visitors we had will come back. : )

1 friends stopped by:

Diane said...

These pictures are WINNERS!!! That top picture of the three of you....I think I'm printing that and framing it and nestling it in with our family pictures in the living room. And the picture of Noah kissing Griffin...how adorable....and Griffin is puckering, too!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin