Tuesday, December 4, 2007

If I had an extra $238...


I'd buy this!

(click on the link and zoom in for the detail. so cute!)

6 friends stopped by:

Beck said...

So cute! I wish I had an extra $238, too.

Queen Karana said...

You have good taste. I am envious. I don't have an extra $238 either.

meg said...

i just bought you this...

Jessica said...

thanks meg!

Emmy said...

I LOVE anthropology! This is darling. My mother has an addiction to this store. It's just so fun to walk around it and see all the color! I hope you find an extra $238. LOVE!
Em

Jenny Whiting said...

Hey Jess, thanks for the comment you left on my blog. I'm not sure of your e-mail, so I'll leave a note here. Those crafts were made from just buying glass blocks at Home Depot or Lowe's and adding vinyl (like a sticker) and the ribon. My friend has a vinyl-cutting machine. I might be getting one, too, this next year. Hey, e-mail me if you want to see some more ideas. We're having a craft session at my house over the holidays and you're welcome to come be crafty with us! :) Love, Jenny
PS your little guy is so cute!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin