Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The Owl and the Astronaut

I feel like I haven't been blogging much lately. I want to but nothing really interesting is going on here. Unless, of course, you want to hear about our bathtub not draining, our dishwasher leaking or Noah being so sick with rsv...

I was going through some old pictures and came across these that were taken in October. Ammon and I got a family membership to Sciworks which is a Science Museum in Winston-Salem. Ammon used to go there all the time as a kid and they have all sorts of cool science exhibits. They even have a planetarium! Noah really enjoyed it and we want to go back soon. Maybe once he starts feeling better we can go. And if any of you come to visit, you can come too!


2 friends stopped by:

Beck said...

How cute! I wish we had things to go to like that. He's getting so big.

Geneva said...

noah is such a cute little man!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin