Friday, June 13, 2008

Today's Happenings

We went to the pool again tonight for family swim. Noah LOVES the pool these days. He likes the kiddie pool the best because then he doesn't have to be held. Here are a few shots I got.




He's clapping for himself because he let Daddy put him on his back.



Wearing Daddy's goggles.



He was getting splashed!



Look at him suck that gut in!



He played this game for a long time. He would crouch down real low...



and then jump up!



This was right before we left. He got so cold his little lips turned purple!



Ahh. Nice and snug. He made Ammon hold him like this all the way to the car. We finally got that little guy warm again. :)

In other news, it looks like we'll be able to close on our house next Wednesday!! We drove down to Winston today to finalize flooring. Ammon and I have totally different tastes but we compromised and are both happy with our choice. We decided to do hardwood throughout the whole house which will be SO nice! We are getting a 5-inch plank tigerwood. It looks a little bit like cherry but has some darker knots through it. I think it will look gorgeous in the house and I'm really excited to get started on that. We have all the paint finalized and our appliances picked out. Now we just need to own the house so we can start working on it! While we were down in Winston, we stopped by Sam's Club to get gas, diapers, and wipes. I found a really nice body pillow that had to have. Sleep is not coming easily these days so anything I can use to help, I'm all about it. Hopefully it will help. Maybe I'll go try and get some sleep right now so that I can wake up early and go yard sale-ing. Noah needs a dresser or two for his new room and Ammon and I could use a dresser for our room too. Wish me luck!

3 friends stopped by:

dubby said...

This is so exciting for you. When do we get to see pictures of the house?

Michelle said...

Awwww, I miss him. He looks like he is having so much fun and I can't wait for the boys to swim together. They would have a riot!

Diane said...

I love all these! It was just days ago that you all were this size and we were having fun at the pool. And...just like Noah...YOU were the one to get cold first...your little lips shivering and turning purple...and I would try everything to get you warm, and finally we would leave to get Jess warmed up at home. Wow...what memories!
Noah's face when he is laughing is perfect. And sticking his tummy in? How cute.
I agree with Michelle...how terrific will it be when these guys can swim together? And their Nana wants to be right there in the middle of the fun!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin