Friday, June 13, 2008

Flooring



Here's a picture of the wood floor we picked out. Pretty, huh?

5 friends stopped by:

Michelle said...

I love your choice. It will warm that place right up and the real wood will be great for resale. Good job!

Diane said...

I think it will look terrific! I also think the 5 inch planks are the way to go. I am so excited for you to get in and get settled. Fun, fun, fun!!
Love you!

Cortney said...

pretty!!!

Craig said...

Very nice! Are you putting it down in your bathrooms too? I would suggest you rethink that. With all the moisture, it might be a mess. Maybe some tile? I can't wait to see your house. Happy Home Ownership Day!!! Please let me know where I can help.

Ryan and Lacey said...

I'm so excite to see your blog! Buying a house is definitely exciting (we're looking for a new house in St. Louis since we've moved) and are having lots of fun. I LOVE the hardwood color...good choice! Sounds like you've had quite the pregnancy, but it always worth it when it's done :)! You going back to BV for Homecoming?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin