Monday, July 7, 2008

Umm...

According to the countdown at the top of my blog, I only have 40 days left until my due date! Holy crap! I have so much to do. The house has to be finished, I have to pack up the apartment, move it into the new house, clean the apartment, unpack at the new house and then start the "nesting" process. I have absolutely nothing ready for this baby... All the while I need to try and keep up with the everyday cleaning here at the apartment which is hard enough for me. Ah snap.

4 friends stopped by:

Allison said...

Hey Jessi! I have moved before and moved after with two of our kids so I feel your pain! Why do we do that to ourselves?!

Diane said...

awww, sweetie...I know that feeling. Like, there is absolutely no way I can do this. But..somehow..it happens.
I love you. Wish I could just run down there.
I am praying for you.

A Cold Perspective said...

Hi Jess!
Congrats to you, Ammon, and Noah on your first home! It is such a great feeling to have a place of your own for your kiddos to play...and for you to decorate!
Also, big congrats on the new baby coming soon! What a busy time for you guys!!
Take care,
Kym and Ben Williams

Jenny Whiting said...

Hey Jessi, fun to read through your blog a little and hear the updates. Like your blog topper! :) Yes, I completely understand the feeling of not being ready for a baby. Since Nathan was 4 weeks early, I was completely unprepared...there were so many projects and so much cleaning to still be done. But when it comes down to it, a baby doesn't need that much and somehow things slowly get done, a little bit each day. I'm just so jealous that you'll be in a practically "new" house with a real yard! it's definitely worth all the work and effort! hang in there!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin