Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Front Yard Bliss



We were able to go to the temple 2 weeks ago.  Another fantastic trip!  When we got home, it was warm and sunny.  Noah was excited to play outside so we all enjoyed an hour or so in the front yard.  Noah found some leaves in our flower bed and started throwing them up over Griffin.  They did this forever!  Griffin watches everything Noah does and you can tell that he wants to be doing it too.  Griffin laughs at Noah ALL the time.  No one can get him to laugh like Noah can.  Ah, brothers...

3 friends stopped by:

Mommydew said...

I love it! I love how Noah cleans Griffin off each time. Aren't siblings grand?!

Diane said...

I love this sooo much! I think I've watched this 10 times or more! Every time Griffin begins to laugh I laugh all over again! I love how Noah is playing with his little brother. Precious, honey. I am so glad you are capturing these incredible moments. love you all.

Diane said...

Jess,
The boys are getting so big, Allison Larsen thought this was Noah! She loved the laugh and how he gets real serious and then just cracks up. Of course, I loved talking about my grandkids. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin