Monday, February 23, 2009

Girls' Night Out



Saturday night, a bunch of us girls planned to go out and have fun without boys and without children.  The plan was to go see Confessions of a Shopaholic and then go out to eat.  I couldn't spend that much time away from Griffin because he is still nursing and won't take a bottle.  I decided I would go to the movie and skip out on dinner.  We had about 20 girls show up and we had a lot of fun!  We had the whole theater to ourselves and I think we all enjoyed the movie.  I enjoyed the company more than the movie but, it was still pretty good.  I haven't read the book so, I'm not sure how it compares.  I would watch it again just to see her dancing with that fan.  Oh my goodness... so funny!  I cannot wait until the next Girls' Night Out.  It was much needed!

3 friends stopped by:

Diane said...

I am so glad you got to do this, Jessie. Do it more.
Do you think I'd enjoy the movie?

I love you, kiddo.

Michelle said...

fun!!

Megan Hall said...

I am jealous I have wanted to see that movie for a while now... I guess I will have to start planning my own girls night. Ok I have been catching up on blog posts and oh my gosh.. that video of Noah in the car is like the cutest thing I have ever seen. I love kids laughs and he has an exceptionally good one. love you, miss you. Megan Hall

Blog Widget by LinkWithin