Thursday, March 5, 2009

Self-Feeding

 


My friend from Noah's gymnastics class told me about these things.  You put a piece of food in the mesh part and the baby can suck, chew, and drool all over it until the food is small enough to come through the mesh and then it's safe for them to eat.  We tried it out for the first time the other day and Griffin LOVED it!  It gave a me a few minutes unload and reload the dishwasher.  Griffin is really clingy lately so, anything that keeps him occupied for a minute or two is very much appreciated!

4 friends stopped by:

Diane said...

yes, they do! You guys used to jump from my dresser to the waterbed....and I remember josh and megan yelling "To infinity and beyond!" Fun times.

meg said...

i'm really interested in those things... what kind of food do you put in there?

Diane said...

oh...THERE'S my comment!!

Craig said...

I got one of those for Peyton and would put watermelon and cantelope in it. He also loved it! Yeah for a few extra minutes!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin