Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My smallest friend






Griffin will be back to looking like this soon.  Currently, he has dark circles around his eyes, his nose is drippy and he's not happy sitting by himself.  He wants his mom.  I guess all kids do when they don't feel good.  'Til then, I'll look at these pictures and remind myself that this time flies by and I should not get frustrated about this disaster that we call home.  Housework tends to suffer when I have a baby attached to me.  What a little sweetheart.  A little sweetheart who tonight, went to sleep at 6:40 pm.  It'll be an EARLY morning, fo sho.

6 friends stopped by:

Armstrong Family said...

She is so cute.

Armstrong Family said...

Opps I'm so used to saying she I ment he!!!

ALC Wedding Photography said...

awww! i understand how you feel on those days! I HATE it was the little one is sick.


We need to plan another night of facebook chatting...i enjoyed it and i was to hear about your photography class! I just loved your post!

Diane said...

He is so incredibly cute!!!
I can't stand it when my grandkids are feeling punky. But they have SUPER mommies...and I am grateful.
Hold your babies, my Jess....it's the most important thing on your to do list.
There are still dishes and laundry and vacuuming to do at my house....how I wish I could sit and hold one of my little ones. The days fly by. They really do.

Jessica said...

Mandy- Haha! I'm sure with 3 girls of your own, you hardly ever have to use the word "he". Don't you worry about it. :)

Alex- I'd love to chat. I've been loving my class so far and would definitely recommend it. We are starting to shoot in manual mode this week. Hopefully I'll get the hang of it and have some shots to share.

Mom- You're right. And I have plenty of memories of you taking time to be with us. Thanks :)

dubby said...

Not so small anymore, and I haven't met either of them! Boo hoo.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin