Sunday, June 21, 2009

to my baby daddy

I love you too much. Watching you be a daddy is how I like to spend my time. It comes so naturally to you. You are always loving, kind, and patient. I've never seen you angry with our boys. You speak to them with love and the sparkle in your face when you play with them is so apparent. I'm so glad I finally gave you the chance to prove what kind of man you really were. I can't imagine a better father for my children than you. You are so dedicated to their happiness and well being. Happy Father's Day, love.

2 friends stopped by:

Ammon said...

Thanks babe. It helps that you gave me the most awesomest kids ever! Waking up next to you every morning starts every day off right.

Diane said...

I am proud of you, Ammon.
Your wife and kids adore you.
And your mom-in-law thinks you are pretty darn cool, too.
Happy Belated Dad's Day.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin