Thursday, July 9, 2009

What we were doing...

on 07/08/09 @ 10:11:12
cool, huh?


Ammon did not think this was as cool as I did. But really, when is this ever going to happen again? It's not. And I guess that's true for every day that has passed but, the play with numbers was just too awesome to pass up. I was scrapbooking and Ammon was doing this:


He's almost done with the last of the Twilight Saga.


While I was waiting for the husband to finish reading, I continued taking pictures.


Ammon plucked my eyebrows yesterday. Not too bad, eh?


Can we please go to sleep now? I'm getting a little wacko. Not like Wacko-Jacko. Just the normal wacko.

6 friends stopped by:

Ammon said...

Yes I do love that girl in the last picture!

Michelle said...

Um, this is my favorite post I that I have read in a long time. Thanks for the giggles.

meg said...

think ammon could do my eyebrows too? they're getting beastly. ;-)

cute post!

Diane said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this post. I don't know what I love the most.
Love the whole concept, love the pic of the book and Ammon's hands...love the cuteness of my daughter, and how I see her personality shining through. Love the eyebrow shot. And the last one? Well, it just made me smile. Does every time I look at it.

Wacko? I love your wacko.
(Not like Wacko-Jacko. Just normal Wacko. i loved that)

Diane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diane said...

wow...didn't realize I posted that twice! I will delete one!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin