Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Digital Scrapbooking


Do you scrapbook? Digital? Paper? Or Hybrid? I like to say that I scrapbook but really, I can't remember the last time I did a layout. I have a whole room devoted to this hobby but haven't mastered all of life's demands yet. Hopefully I can do that soon... There are so many things that I want to do.

Anyway - I'm not a digital scrapbooker. Paper is what I know and love. But it's hard not to notice all the cool digital scrapbooking stuff out there. Whenever I see a free kit or quick page or template, I am quick to hit the download button but rarely do anything with them. Well today, I found this quick page and decided to use it right away. For those of you who don't know, a quick page is a layout that has already been completed. The only thing you have to do is add your picture and text. The layout above took me all of 2 minutes to create. I don't know... I think I'll stick with paper for now but, I do love the whole 2 minutes per layout thing.

(no animals were harmed in the making of this layout)
(sorry razzle)

3 friends stopped by:

Michelle said...

You are so funny. Glad to hear Razzle is ok! I think I prefer paper over digital but am intrigued by the possibility of combining the two. Thanks for the inspiration!

Misty Cato said...

Awww that is one adorable photo! I'm thrilled you were able to put the page to use.

Diane said...

I love your words, your pictures, of course your subjects....such fun! This is a great idea!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin