We have been having so much fun lately. I have the pictures to prove it but, sometimes it's just too much of a task to edit and upload them. I'm working on it. Life has been good. Here's a list of good things we've experienced these past few weeks:
- We went to the circus.
- We went up to VA to visit with my family.
- We spent this past weekend up on the farm and tried to listen to General Conference.
- Noah is potty trained.
- Griffin learned how to walk.
- I've been doing a fantastic job keeping the kitchen clean.
- Ammon got to ride his mom's motorcycle on the Blue Ridge Parkway. (picture above. notice the sign. apparently motorcyclists die when they ride here. this is why ammon will not own a motorcycle)
And here are some things we have to look forward to the rest of the month:
- Temple trip with my adoring husband.
- Tweetsie Railroad with Gigi and Pap.
- Girls' Day Out to IKEA.
- Lots of fun playgroups.
- and festivals.