Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Dear Jess

There was a day


There was a day you made my heart skip a beat

There was a day next to you was always my seat

There was a day when you took my breath away

There was a day I hung on every word you'd say


There was a day all I could think about was you

There was a day I would follow no matter what you wanted to do

There was a day my love for you knew no bounds

There was a day your laughs were my favorite sounds


There was a day a touch from you warmed me from head to toe

There was a day I would find a reason to bask in your glow

There was a day I could look into your eyes forever

There was a day you were my every desire


There was a day I wished your kisses would never end

There was a day you were my best friend

There was a day you were all I thought about

There was a day our love I would not doubt


That day, is this day, and every day, forever


~Ammon

3 friends stopped by:

Mommydew said...

Aw, Ammon you sap! That was sweet. I'm so glad Jess married you :)

Diane said...

Wow, Ammon....you're about to make your mom-in-law cry.

Beautiful thoughts.

Love you both!

Jessica said...

seriously?! how adorable is my husband? he is so incredibly good to me. : )

Blog Widget by LinkWithin