Wednesday, February 3, 2010

POTD

I'm still plugging along on my Project Life. I've taken a picture everyday this year and I am already LOVING the results. I just got my first batch of pictures back and into the album. Here are a few of my favorites.


Watching tv.


The day I got my kit!!


One Saturday, Noah really wanted some pancakes. I didn't have any Bisquick so we resorted to Mickey D's. Here's Griffin chugging some orange juice.


My baby.


Trying on Mommy's jams. : )


Noah loves to take pictures.


This was the Sunday that Noah and I both gave talks in church. He practiced so hard and did a wonderful job.


My boys playing in their "tent". Or just under the sheet on our bed. It's the little things...


Mom and Noah.


Play-doh. I thought Griffin was watching a movie... 'til he came down the stairs looking like this!


This was NOT posed. I walked down the stairs and happened upon this precious moment. If you look closely, you can see the bird Noah is watching.


Griffin feeds himself!


This was at a friend's birthday party. While we were singing Happy Birthday, Griffin hammed it up for the camera. I think he thought we were singing to him.


Playtime!


Noah's hair is much shorter now but, for awhile, I really enjoyed giving him mohawks (or "Drew hair" as Noah calls it... my brother, drew, spikes his hair)


Beautiful eyelashes. Beautiful boy.


Got these for Christmas and I wear them ALL THE TIME.


I love when our room looks like this!


Noah's first day as a Sunbeam! I cannot believe that my baby is old enough to be in Primary. It blows my mind. And makes me hug him a little tighter, a little longer.


6 friends stopped by:

Diane said...

oh wow. wow.wow.wow. I am at work and peeked at your blog. now i just want to look again and again. perfect, jessie. just perfect. love you all sooo much.

drewandsteph said...

awesome pics, jess!! i love them!(..especially the play-doh and bird watching!) sooo cute!

Michelle said...

These were so fun to look through! You are going to be so glad you took these. BUT...WHO is in the "Playtime" pic and what yoga pose is that? It looks like it hurts!

Unknown said...

Jess,
These are all so cute. I love them, they are getting so big!

sasha said...

so pretty! i love all the pictures.

dubby said...

Each one is so precious! What an incredible heirloom you are creating!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin