Monday, February 22, 2010

Project Life - week of February 14th


Valentine's Day! I saw this idea on a blog and knew instantly that I would make this for Ammon. I bought a 6 pack of IBC Cream Soda and saved the bottles and caps. After washing them, I filled them with different snacks, made a label for each bottle, covered the box and embellished. Ammon really liked it and took it to work to show it off. : ) He surprised me on Saturday with my favorite dinner - lettuce wraps from our local thai place. He also surprised me with a romantic comedy and made plans for us to make a time capsule! I love my husband!


We've gotten A LOT of snow lately but most of it seems to fall overnight. This day, it started snowing as soon as we woke up and the boys and I got to watch it fall. Magical.


Poor Griffin was sick this week. He got sick on Sunday and was miserable. We tried to comfort him with all the snuggles he could handle.


New Beginnings! Here are the cupcakes Ginger and I made for the event. I did all the detail work!


Griffin wasn't getting better so we went to the doctor today. Double ear infections.


The only thing he ate for 4 days - popsicles.


We've made it to the temple 14 months in a row! I love going to the temple with my husband.



2 friends stopped by:

Heather O'Pry said...

Jessie you are so talented! Michelle and I tease all of the time and call you Martha. I love your project life idea and congrats on 14 months of temple visits.

The Katzbox said...

beautiful...I love your "eye"...stunning, honey.

I'm giving a talk on temple worship at the end of March...you are a living example of the blessings...

Love you...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin