Saturday, July 31, 2010

*sigh*


This is what I want to do all week.  I'm so tired.  We've made 4 big trips this month.  One to Virginia.  One to Myrtle Beach.  One to the Smokey Mountains Railroad and one to Georgia.  Plus a few day trips.  Like today.  Today, Ammon and I were able to go to Raleigh.  It would have been nice to sleep in but we weren't going to give up the opportunity to visit the temple.  Gigi kept the kids and now we're all up here on the farm together.  We'll spend the night here and head off to church in the morning.  After church though, it's nap time. For everyone.  We've been running so hard.  So fast.  I feel like I could stay home all week and not get stir crazy.  We don't have much planned this month so I'm welcoming August with open arms.  What about you?


4 friends stopped by:

Ammon said...

I drive a busy ship. I'm so glad I get do it with Jessica and that she does such a great job. It takes a lot to keep up with me and she is good enough to make me even better.

Kristy said...

Such a precious pic! Our August is looking pretty empty, too, untili school starts. And I too am welcoming it with open arms! ;)

Diane said...

I need a nap too.

Diane said...

this is such a peaceful picture.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin